Post Halloween only means one thing and that’s all the festive foods are released!
We’ve tried lots of festive sandwiches over the last week and we’ve compiled a list of these for you, so you can see where you can find them all, how much they cost and what is in each:
- Caffé Nero Vegan Festive Feast Panini – Vegan ‘Turkey’, Apple and Sage Stuffing with Cranberry and Port Sauce. This costs £4.60 and can be toasted or eaten as is.
- Plant Kitchen No Turkey Feast – Roasted Wheat & Vegetable Protein, with Cranberry Chutney and Spinach in Malted Bread. You can find this in Marks and Spencer’s sandwich section and costs £4.
- Costa’s Turkee, Cranberry & Stuffing Toastie – Soya protein and wheat gluten shred, cranberry sauce, sage & onion stuffing, sage & onion mayo & fresh spinach in white bloomer bread. This costs £4 and can be found nationwide at Costa Stores.
- Aldi’s Vegan Festive Feast – Parsnip Fritter with Sage and Onion Mayo, Cranberry and Poppy Seed Bread, this only costs £1.69 and we think if definitely really good for an on-the-go budget friendly vegan sandwich.
- Very Merry Beyond Meat® Sandwich – Beyond Meat® pea protein patty, cranberry chutney, vegan Dijon mustard mayo, sliced tomatoes and cheese in a crusty Vienna roll.
- GRO TURK’Y FEAST – Turk’y Style Soya Protein with Stuffing, Cranberry Chutney & Vegan Gravy Mayo on fibre enriched sage & onion bread. This costs £3 and can be found in Co-op stores nationwide.
- Morrisons Merry Vegan Vegetable Sandwich – Winter Veg Fritter, White Bean & Parsnip Houmous, Spiced Braised Red Cabbage on Sage & Onion Bread. This can be found in Morrisons stores nationwide and is included in the Morrisons meal deal for £3.
- Starbucks No Turkee & Trimmings Toastie – Pulled soya based turkee alternative with cranberry sauce, a potato, leek, cabbage & sprout hash with Mozzarella, vegan mayo in a sourdough bloomer.
Wicked Kitchen California Inspired Christmas Wrap – Marinated pea and wheat protein with lettuce and a pickled red onion, carrot, radish and onion mix. Marinated pea and wheat protein, pickled red onions, pesto mayo and lettuce in a tomato tortilla. This costs £3.
Sainsbury’s Rudolph’s Christmas Feast Sandwich – Root vegetable patty, sage and onion vegan mayonnaise, umami carrot ribbons, caramelised carrot chutney, roasted seasoned and sweetened pumpkin and sunflower seeds and spinach in a star shaped roll. This costs £3 and can be found in Sainsbury’s stores nationwide.
- Plant Kitchen No Beef Welly – Chunky ‘Beef’ pieces, on a cracked tiger roll, with a mushroom duxelle, pickled vegetables and mustard mayo. This costs £4 and is worth every penny. This was Liam’s all round favourite sandwich he’s tried.
- Boots Vegan No Turkey Feast – Seasoned wheat gluten and soya protein pieces, with roasted carrot strips, cranberry chutney, vegan sage and onion mayo, spinach, red cabbage and fried onions on malted bread. This is in their meal deal for £3.39.
Now that we’ve made you all extremely hungry (including ourselves in this), which sandwich, wrap, toastie, panini or roll, sound the most delicious to you out of the above ones we’ve mentioned?
Are there any we missed from the list? Let us know in the comments below.