August 16, 2021 –
- 150g Ground Almond Flour
- 250g S/R Flour
- 200g Coconut Sugar
- 200g Vegan Butter
- 200ml Plant milk
- 1 Tbl Sp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Almond Extract
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar to the milk and set aside to allow it to thicken.
- Mix the sugar and butter together until smooth and light in colour
- Sieve the flour with the baking powder and add it to the mixture along with the Almond Flour.
- Finally add the liquid and Almond Extract
- Mix together till smooth. The Cake should be a dropping consistency.
- Put the mixture into a 8in tin.
- Top/decorate with with whole Almonds or Almond Flakes
- Put into the middle of an over gas mark 170 for 50 minutes
- Allow to cool and sprinkle with icing sugar (Optional)