Whitakers Chocolates have announced that their chocolate selection box will be released just in time for Christmas.
Specifically made for the vegan market, the selection tin contains an assortment of vegan milk and dark chocolates and toffee in a variety of flavours.
Whitakers Chocolates, master chocolatiers of Skipton for over 130 years, realised there was a gap in the market for a vegan Christmas selection tin and the team has spent the last year perfecting the recipe, flavour combinations and the design of the tin.
William Whitaker, managing director of Whitakers Chocolates and the fourth generation to enter the family firm, explained: “It was a bold move to be the first chocolatier to create and invest in making such a product, however, we felt with our diverse product range and customer base, we just had to do it.
“It has been such an exciting and fun product to develop and we now hope we get the support of the vegan community behind it.”
We’re really impressed as not only does the tin look awesome but the 525g tin and contents are either fully reusable, recyclable and home compostable, making it perfect for any environmentally concerned chocolate lovers.
- Dark chocolate Strawberry Creams
- Dark chocolate Salted Caramel Creams
- Dark chocolate Coffee Creams
- Dark Chocolate Black Cherry Creams
- Dark Chocolate Orange Creams
- Milk chocolate Cappuccino & Honeycomb Bites
- Dark chocolate Orange & Honeycomb Bites
- Milk chocolate Toffee
- Dark chocolate Lime & Sea Salt Crisps
- Dark chocolate Lemon & Cardamom Crisps
- Milk chocolate Rhubarb & Ginger Crisps
- Milk chocolate Raspberry & Lavender Crisps
- Dark chocolate Espresso Squares
- Dark chocolate Raspberry Squares
- Milk chocolate Salted Caramel Squares
These will be available to buy from mid-October, but you can pre-order from here: http://www.whitakerschocolates.com
The box costs £24.99, has approximately 80 pieces and is approved by The Vegan Society.
Which flavour are you most excited to try?