Whether you’re new to veganism or you want to make sure you’re consuming everything you need to thrive on a vegan diet, The Natural Chef cookery school’s Vegan Nutrition for Everyday Living online short course will help you to live your best vegan life.
What you will learn
There are many health rewards to consuming a vegan diet, such as a healthy blood pressure, increased energy levels, reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, and specific types of cancer.
Many who are following an exclusively plant-based diet are unnecessarily consuming highly processed meat alternatives. With careful planning, you can thrive on tasty and nutritious vegan foods.
What you will learn:
- The foundations of a healthy vegan diet
- How to detox naturally and safely
- Hormonal health for vitality
- The therapeutic power of foods
- What ‘organic’ really means
- How to address food allergies and intolerances
- What to look for on food labels
- Anti-ageing diet tips
- Foods to boost mood and balance hormones
- How to remove sugar & gluten from your diet
- Superfood sampling and in-class tasters
To enter the competition, simply answer the question below!